The Big Blog of Knowledge (henceforth known as BBK) has nominated me for a Liebster Award! I didn’t know I was that cool. How come none of you told me?
Liebster Award Rules
- Display the award on your blog
- Nominees must answer the 11 questions given to them by the person who nominated them
- Nominees must choose 11 of their favorite bloggers that have less than 200 followers to answer their own set of questions
- When you are nominated, you cannot nominated the person who nominated you
- After choosing your nominees, drop them a comment/pingback telling them you have nominated them.
- What talent do you wish you had (that you don’t already have)? I wish I could be artsy. Like, I can write. But that’s all I can do creatively. I’d love to be able to draw/paint/etc. Something like that. Maybe even be good at Photoshop or coding or something. At least then I could create blog themes for people, or gifsets of stuff. Instead, I reblog everything I like and I content myself to writing stories no one will read.
- Are you prepared for the impending zombie apocalypse? As ready as I’ll ever be. I don’t exactly have a kit or anything, but I have a plan. I know what I will do. However, I don’t exactly see a zombie apocalypse in America ever getting off the ground. While the government might be incompetent, I know far too many people who are far too prepared for this. They’ll mobilize an army at the first sighting and squash that shit right quick. Also, I live very close to Canada, and their government actually spent a day discussing their zombie apocalypse plan. I think I’m good.
- Worst book you’ve ever read? There are few books I dislike. However, in no particular order, the ones I do hate are: Lois Lowry’s The Giver, John Knowles’ A Separate Peace, Herman Hesse’s Siddhartha, and Daphne du Maurier’s Rebecca. Out of those, the one I probably hate the most is Rebecca. So very, very boring. How do you write a novel so boring? By the time we got to “the twist” I couldn’t have cared less about it. Blech.
- If you could smack one person in the face (living or dead) who would it be and why? Okay, I haven’t thought about this a lot, but it might be Alexander Graham Bell. Yes, he was cool and invented the telephone. He was also a proponent of eugenics and focused most of that on deaf people. He kinda fucked over the deaf community way back when. Besides not wanting them to congregate and get to know one another and talk in their native language (sign language) or marry, he pushed for the use of oral teaching of deaf students. Pretty much forcing them to learn how to talk and lip read and attempting to kill the use of sign language. So yeah, kind of a dick.
- Will you go out with me? Yes/No (Circle one) Can I circle? I don’t know but the answer would have to be no. You seem really awesome but I have a hunny who I am madly in love with. My hunny. Mine.
I actually don’t follow 11 blogs on this site. And only one of them seems to have less than 200 followers! If it were Tumblr, this might be different. However, my nominee is:
- Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
- Do you take the shampoo/conditioner bottles from hotels?
- Where is your next vacation?
- Do you have a calender in your room?
- Are you reading any books right now?
- Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
- Do you ever dance, even when there’s no music playing?
- Do you chew your pens/pencils?
- What is your current “song of the week”?
- Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
- Do you still watch cartoons?
Anyone who sees this and wants to answer any of the questions in the comments can!